Amazonia Raw Range- The Live Nutrition you need
By The Natural City on May 8, 2014 in |
After 4 years of intensive experimentation with whole food powders I had the opportunity to develop a very comprehensive range for a very ethical company. I’m proud to present to you the wonderful Raw range by Amazonia.
P.s.Note that all the packaging, brochures, booklets and signs of Amazonia are 100% recycled, recyclable and printed with non-toxic vegetable ink.
- Superfoods like acai, goji, blood building beetroot and electrolyte rich coconut water
- The back bone of this blend is the herbal mixture in it, great for upping energy levels and really boosts the immune system as well as REPLENISHING the adrenal glands(opposite of coffee)
- Siberian ginseng- super immune boosting
- Gotu kola- immune, great for libido
- Yerba Mate- no caffeine but MAteine which is great for the adrenal rebuilding, full of antioxidants
- Slow release ancient seeds, which provide sustained energy throughout the day
- Because the blend contains supportive herbs and adaptogens (herbs that help the body to deal with stress, fatigue, and anxiety) like Gotu Kola, it doesn’t exhaust your adrenal systems like many other energy sources (e.g. coffee).
- Bio Fermented sprouted pea protein has been added because it absorbs quicker than rice and also provides long-lasting energy.
- Further we put in the Sea mineral complex
=Source of 74+naturally occurring trace minerals. Sustainably sourced. Minerals play two roles in the detoxification processes, firstly assisting and supporting in the binding and removal of bacteria, viruses and toxins such as heavy metals from the cells via the liver, kidneys and circulatory system. Secondly they replenish minerals lost during the detox process needed to support a healthy immune system and strongly anti inflammatory. Great for joint inflammation.
- Awesome for pre and post workout, or just like that, because it’s rejuvenative
- Contains 7 different types of chlorophyll and is 100% greens-focussed( amazing compared to the non-organic vital greens, which is mostly fruits anyway)
- prebiotic Jerusalem Artichoke for easier and better digestion/absorption and further helps gut health.
- It’s not just for detoxifying as detox implies you would only use it for a short period. The Greens is very important for alkalising, immune health and building healthy blood.
- Has high amounts of Spirulina and Chlorella-broken cell, which are easy to absorb and help to draw heavy metals from the body (among other things).
- The product is a great supporter for the liver and kidneys , especially with herbs like Milk Thistle and Dandelion
- Also in there is Nopal, a cactus from Mexico which is traditionally drunk after every meal, it regulates the insulin production and levels in the body, which in turn balances the blood glucose level and aids energy efficiently. Great for diabetics.
- The Raw leafy herbs, nettle, Parsley, kale, spinach, rosemary are all incredible for intestinal health, spleen, kidney, liver and glands
- High levels of Vitamin K, which helps to regulate blood consistency.
- Sea mineral complex=Source of 74+naturally occurring trace minerals. Sustainably sourced. Supporting a healthy immune system and strong anti inflammatory.
- Leafy greens such as Nettle, Parsley and Spinach are very high in iron.
- No sugars, just Stevia leaf, used is the whole green leaf extract which means it contains all the benefits associated with stevia
- Native Australian Mint and Vanilla to round out the taste, and this greens actually tastes great
- This blend is made from sprouted and fermented brown rice and pea protein. It’s the worlds first sprouted and bio fermented pea protein.
- It’s alkaline.
- The fermentation process makes it prebiotic(feeding the good bacteria) and easier to assimilate
- Added Raw digestive enzymes complex for even easier intestinal processing and absoption
- Very high in Amino Acids and super low in Carbs
- Only the husks/skins of the pea and rice are used, and this is what makes it an isolate and very low in carbohydrates. Many protein powders use chemical processes to separate the shell, but this is done mechanically
- For a comparison with Whey-very acidic-, Whey’s absorption rate drops off after a few days as it is a dairy bi-product. This increases acidity in the body and builds a layer of mucous along the gut wall, which blocks absorption of the protein and other nutrients in foods.
- There is no synthetic ingredients or artificial sweeteners- simply vanilla and a bit of stevia(whole leaf extract) in the Vanilla blend, which gives it its sweet taste
- Any grain or seed turns into a vegetable when sprouted
- so basically the protein consists of bio fermented vegetables, creating a super high amino acid/protein ration and very low carbs
- suitable also for people with very sensitive guts
- The Pre-Probiotic is unique in that it is a living product- the pre-biotics feed the pro-biotics in the container, so the amount of healthy bacteria grows over time. This makes the product shelf stable- if you keep it in the fridge this will just slow the process.
- There are approximately 5 billion bacteria in every dose to begin with.
- There are 13 living strains
- -great thing about 13 living strains is that it’s probiotic(good culture creating) effect spreads throughout the whole of your stomach as there is different strains living in different parts of your gut. One more of the many wonders of natural fermentation.
- Contains fair trade organic Baobab(sustainably harvested in Africa), a pre-biotic fruit that is also high in Vitamin C. It’s exclusive to the Amazonia range, no one else on the market is utilizing it.
- Tastes amazing thanks to natural sweeteners like Lucuma and Mesquite which are also full of vitamins and minerals
- It’s dairy-free, which again is great for ensuring optimal gut health.
- Best taken by itself, half hour before food on empty stomach in the morning or before bed
- 80+ awesome ingredients, it’s all of the above combined, a bit like the queen of the range
- A comprehensive list of everything, form superfoods to greens, the bio fermented Raw Protein, Sea mineral complex
- To make it very easy to absorb all those goodies, the multi contains a great amount of digestive helpers, like prebiotic Baobab, Jerusalem artichoke and Aloe Vera, the Raw probiotic, slow release ancient seeds, and raw digestive enzyme blend
- Great herbal mixture, Slippery Elm for healing the gut, Astragalus/Rosehip and Reishi mushroom improve immune and hormonal function, Kelp assists with Thyroid Siberian ginseng a great overall booster, Liver supporting milk thistle etc.
- It’s also worth noting that the Aloe Vera helps with the absorption of the algaes