Anti-inflammatory for joints Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility.
• May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
• Anti-inflammatory properties.
• Valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
• Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
• May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-inflammatory in the Gut
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ has anti-inflammatory actions beyond the joints. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ helps:
• Relieve indigestion, heartburn and reflux.
• Treat mild digestive disorders.
• Is indicated or the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
• May assist in the management of indigestion.
• Liver tonic.
Frequently asked questions
Q I am a vegetarian but I eat fish, can I take this product?
A Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM contains seafood (whole flesh, dried green lipped mussel) and turmeric as a powdered supplement inside a vegetarian capsule.
Q What is the difference between turmeric and curcumin and is one better than the other?
A Turmeric is a bright yellow powder, obtained from the Curcuma longa rhizome, whereas curcumin powder, although coming from the same plant part, is a concentrated extract of just the ‘curcuminoid’ component. There are different advantages of taking each.