- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation/ swelling associated with mild arthritis
- May temporarily relieve joint pain/aches associated with mild arthritis
- May relieve pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- May relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen production.
- Sulphur is a component of dimethyl sulfone (MSM) and helps to support healthy connective tissue production and wound healing.
- Silica helps to support collagen production.
- Biotin helps to support healthy hair.
- Helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- For stronger, healthier hair
- For thicker, stronger nails
Ingredients in mg in every 3 gram serve of Collagen Food
Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic acid to provide total Vitamin C 1065.00mg
Solloidal silica 150.00mg
Sodium bicarbonate 81.00mg
Stevia and natural lemon flavour
Directions: 3 grams (equivalent to a level teaspoon) once or twice daily in water or juice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner