Children's Echinacea Care
Children's Echinacea Care is a potent blend of Echinacea angustifolia and purpurea roots in an alcohol free glycerol base suitable for the treatment of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Children’s immune support
- Cold & flu relief
- Reduces severity & duration of colds & flu
Shake well before use.
For maximum benefit, take immediately at onset of acute symptoms.
Children 12+ years – Take 5mL, twice a day.
Children 9-11 years – Take 2.5mL, twice a day.
Children 6- 8 years – Take 2mL, twice a day.
Children 2-5 years – Take 1mL, twice a day.
Mix with water or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children’s Echinacea Care provides a high strength blend of Echinacea angustifolia and purpurea suitable for the treatment of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Children’s Echinacea Care supports immune function and provides relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- For maximum benefit start taking immediately at the onset of symptoms.
- Echinacea contains alkylamides which are considered to be the key constituents responsible for the activity of both Echinacea angustifolia and purpurea roots.
- Children’s Echinacea Care may reduce the severity and duration of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections and reduce the risk of developing upper respiratory tract infections.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL dose contains
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 1.28g
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea)root 850mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.