Cold & Flu Strike 30tabs by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold
Reward points With this product!
You earn 19 loyalty point(s). 19 points = $0.19.
$19.47 inc. gst.
or 4 payments of $4.87 with
Building healthy immunity
Acute cold & flu symptoms
Herbs of Gold™ Cold & Flu Strike is a herbal and nutritional complex, formulated for the relief of acute upper respiratory tract infections and healthy immune function
Key features of Cold & Flu strike by Herbs of Gold
.Relief of cold & flu symptoms:
.Soothing Sore throat
Adults - Take 2 tablets, twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 7-12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 2-7 years - Not recommended. Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
- Cold & Flu Strike has been specifically formulated for use during acute colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Andrographis is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to help relieve fever, sore throat and runny nose associated with upper respiratory tract infections.
- Andrographis contains the key active constituent andrographolide. Cold & Flu Strike is standardised to contain 15.8mg of andrographolides that provide immune stimulating activity, therefore helping to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Cold & Flu Strike provides symptomatic relief for colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections and may help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Olive leaf has traditionally been used to help relieve fevers and provide symptomatic relief of colds and flu.
- Vitamin C and zinc are required for healthy functioning of the immune system and citrus bioflavonoids increase the absorption of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 1.5g
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 750mg
Sambucus nigra (Elder) flower 500mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 6mg
Lactoferrin is derived from fresh New Zealand cow’s milk.
Does not contain added egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged
in to write a review.