Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 200caps
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the following conditions:
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
- Relief of pre-menstrual syndrome
- Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
- Evening primrose oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs. Evening primrose oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
- Each capsule contains
Evening primrose oil 1g
equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.