QUINOA GRAIN CERT. ORGANIC 1KG BAG
Quinoa is an ancient ‘supergrain’ with worldwide popularity for its rich nutrient content. Quinoa is a source of antioxidants, essential minerals, protein and fibre ensuring complete wellness. This naturally wholesome supergrain is fast becoming a superior choice compared to other carbohydrates or grains. Quinoa is gluten free with a mild, nutty flavour. It can be eaten as porridge, as a rice substitute, or even added to desserts and baking.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Quinoa Grain
- Place 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of water in a medium size saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook until water is absorbed (approximately 10 minutes).
- Add 2 parts water to 1 part quinoa in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Cover and allow to stand and absorb water for 2 to 3 minutes.
|Gluten free grain|
|Great substitute for wheat based products|
|Natural source of vitamins, minerals and fibre and antioxidants|
|Delivering nutritional potency |
|All natural 100% pure|
|No artificial ingredients or sweeteners|
|Higher protein content than most grains|
|Can be used as an alternative to rice or oats|
|Servings Per Package: 20|
|Serving Size: 50g (1/2 cup)|
|Average quantity per serve|
|Average quantity per 100g|
|Dietary fibre, total|
Percentage daily intakes:
Per 50g serve
Free from artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives. It is important to maintain a varied diet and consume plenty of water throughout the day. This product should be consumed in moderation as part of a healthy diet