Why it works
- supports cardiovascular health
- helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- maintains general health & wellbeing
- supports eye health as it plays a structural and functional role in the nerve cells of the eye.
- beneficial during pregnancy and lactation as it is important for normal development of the brain and visual function.
- natural source of Omega 3’s for those who don’t eat enough oily fish
- contains twice as much Omega 3* in every capsule
- convenient 1-a-day dose for heart health & general wellbeing
- odourless formula – no fishy aftertaste.
*when compared to standard 1000mg fish oil capsules.
Nature’s Own Concentrated Fish oil is a natural source of omega 3 essential fatty acids containing twice as much omega 3 compared to standard fish oil capsules. This premium quality, double-strength formula is odourless to help reduce any fishy aftertaste or reflux.
Omega 3 fatty acids are important building blocks for every living cell in the human body. They are beneficial for general health and development as they help with the function and maintenance of the body’s cells.
Nature’s Own Concentrated Fish Oil has earned the heart health symbol after rigorous, independent quality testing from the Heart Foundation.
For good heart health, the Heart Foundation recommends Australian adults consumer at least 500mg of Omega-3 every day. Some people may require more. Consult your healthcare professional. Nature’s Own proudly supports Heart Foundation research. www.heartfoundation.org.au/omega3
Our Fish Oil Quality guarantee
- We only use the best, human grade fish oils
- We source our fish oils exclusively from sustainable wild fisheries with ethical fishing practices that are whale and dolphin friendly
- Our products are packed exclusively in Australia
- We do not add any artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives to our fish oils, and there is no added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, dairy products, or artificial surfactants
- Our fish oil products are routinely tested for heavy metals, including mercury
- We test our products in our own quality assurance laboratory here in Australia to ensure the highest quality of our fish oils
- Our products comply not just with Australian standards, but with the more rigorous international standards
- We test for stability to ensure our product lasts right through to its stipulated shelf life
- Our claims are scientifically validated
- Our high quality standards mean that our fish oil products are in optimal condition to promote efficacy
- There are no genetically modified organisms (GMO) in our fish oils.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE|
Take 1 Concentrated Fish Oil a-day with food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If your symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS|
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1000mg (1g)
- Equiv. omega-3 marine triglycerides 600mg
- Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 310mg
- Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 210mg
- Contains orange oil.
|CONTRAINDICATIONS & CAUTIONS|
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, or dairy products.