Pretorius Micel A and E is a natural liquid vitamin A and E supplement in micellised form for enhanced absorption.
- May improve the activity of the immune system
- May assist healthy blood circulation
- May assist in the relief of skin disorders
- Helps with the maintenance of normal epithelial tissue
- May help to maintain normal vision
- Easily absorbed liquid vitamin A and E (due to micellisation)
- Can be taken orally
- May be beneficial for people who have difficulty swallowing tablets/capsules
- Micellised nutrients mix well with foods and drinks, particularly fruit juice and milk, thus providing an easy route of administration.
- Infants -may be added to infant preparations
- Elderly - who may have difficulty swallowing tablets
- The whole family - who may need supplementation
Adults - take 1.0mL daily with a meal.
Children - take 0.5mL with a meal.
May be mixed with fruit juice.
The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU. When taken in excess of 8000 IU Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant - or considering becoming pregnant - do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Each mL contains:
D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 75mg 102 IU
Retinol (Vitamin A) 1.21mg 2210 IU
No added sugars, salt, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn dairy products, colouring and artificial flavour.