Cod Liver Oil Plus Capsules
Natural source of vitamins A and D
- High strength one-a-day formula
- Contains important Omega 3 fatty acids
Indications for use
Improves resistance to infections.
- Maintains healthy joints and bones.
- Helps to promote skin health.
- Supports eye function.
- Immune support.
- Improves joint structure and function.
- Strengthens connective tissue of eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who suffer from reduced resistance to infection; those suffering from joint complaints, skin conditions or those with impaired or reduced vision; as a one-a-day supplement to support immune function.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Concomitant use of vitamin A supplements and isotretinoin may lead to an increased risk of toxicity. Use of lipid lowering drugs (eg cholestyramine, colestipol) may reduce levels of vitamin A in the body. Supplements containing vitamin A may be beneficial.
Cod Liver Oil 500mg
Vitamin A (120mcg) 400IU
Vitamin D (1.25mcg) 45IU
Vitamin A (513 mcg) 933IU
Vitamin D (1.375 mcg) 55IU