Glucos-Omega with Boron Capsules
- Provides glucosamine hydrochloride and fish oils to assist with joint health
- Contains boron for healthy bones
- Arthritic relief formula
Indications for use
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- May provide relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis within four weeks – may be of comparable effectiveness to ibuprofen and NSAIDs and be better tolerated.
- May help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- May increase mobility of arthritic joints.
- Helps to restore and maintain healthy joint function and joint integrity.
- May help to reduce wear and tear of cartilage associated with age, physical activity or sport.
- Boron is required for healthy bones – involved in parathyroid hormone function (controls calcium levels) and activates vitamin D through its action in the kidney.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in the joints – important for maintaining healthy joint tissue and in the repair of cartilage damage.
- Omega 3 fish oils have anti-inflammatory effects.
Directions for useTake two capsules daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Suitable forIndividuals suffering from symptoms of pain, swelling and reduced mobility of joints associated with arthritic conditions; athletes and physically active individuals to reduce wear and tear of cartilage and restore cartilage strength.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood – not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
- Use of high dose fish oil supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of glucosamine- and/or fish oil-containing supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Supplements containing glucosamine may affect blood glucose levels in the body and therefore individuals taking hypoglycaemic agents should consult their healthcare professional before use.
Ingredients - per 2 capsules
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500 mg
Fish Oil (odourless) 1000 mg
Boron 2 mg