Thompson's Ultra C 1000mg 180 tabs
Red Hot Specials
Reward points With this product!
You earn 40 loyalty point(s). 40 points = $0.40.
$39.95 inc. gst.
or 4 payments of $9.99 with
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach and more readily absorbed by the body
- pH-balanced vitamin C complex
- Non-acid sustained release formula – benefits are absorbed throughout the day
- Immune boosting formula also containing bioflavonoids, rosehips and zinc
Indications for use
- Relief from the common cold and flu.
- May help combat colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
- Aids the body in tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Immune boosting effect.
- Stimulates tissue repair and wound healing.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Individuals with lowered resistance to colds and infections; those recovering from surgery; as a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Click here for detailed cautions and interactions
Calcium Ascorbate 983.6 mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 812 mg
equiv. Calcium 92.5 mg
Magnesium Ascorbate 200 mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 130 mg
equiv. Magnesium 40 mg
Potassium Ascorbate 100 mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 58 mg
equiv. Potassium 13 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 60 mg
Rosehip (Rosa Canina) fruit powder 20 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 2.75 mg
equiv. Zinc 1 mg
Direction for use top
Adults - One tablet a day
(with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Indications for Use top
Vitamin C benefits the body in numerous ways, boosting immunity, guarding against pollution, cigarette smoke and stress, enhancing wound repair as well as reducing the risk of cataracts. Vitamin C may assist with the treatment of colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms. It may also assist in the relief of hayfever and allergies.
A safe recommendation during pregnancy is 500mg daily.
None known. Studies do not support the existence of rebound scurvy with sudden cessation or after pregnancy.
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged
in to write a review.